CPCS A12 180 Excavator Above 5 Tonnes
The CPCS A12 course aims to provides candidate with thorough practical and theory training for operating a 180 degree Excavator in order to pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
This is a 5 day novice course.
All prices are excluding VAT
About the course
Through a combination of targeted training and experience, candidates will be able to:
- Operating the machinery to a minimum standard
- Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
- Siting the machine safely and efficiently
- Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Preparing the machine for travelling on the public highway
- The capabilities of each machine, its purpose and limitations
- All safety precautions necessary for the correct operation of the machine
- How diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate
- How to interpret the information provided by level pegs, profiles and so on
- What routine adjustments and plant servicing procedures are necessary, and how to carry them out
Candidates must have taken a CSCS Health, Safety and Environment test (within the last two years).