CPCS A09 Wheeled Forward Tipping Dumper
The 3 day CPCS A09a Wheeled Forward Tipping Dumper course aims to provide the candidate with thorough practical and theory training of operating a Forward Tipping Dumper enabling candidates to pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
All prices are excluding VAT
Upcoming Course Dates
|Doncaster Plant & Heavy Lifting Training Centre - Doncaster||04/03/2020||4|
|Doncaster Plant & Heavy Lifting Training Centre - Doncaster||26/05/2020||4|
|Doncaster Plant & Heavy Lifting Training Centre - Doncaster||01/07/2020||4|
About the course
|This is a Novice level course:||Our Novice level courses are for delegates who have had little or no training on the equipment.|
Through a combination of targeted training and experience, an individual with the forward tipping dumper will be able to:
- Describe the nature of the industry sector and their role and responsibilities as a plant operator.
- Name and explain the purpose of principle components, the basic construction, controls and terminology.
- Confirm with manufacturer’s requirements as per the operators' handbook, other sources of information and the relevant regulations and legislation.
- Undertake all pre-use checks.
- Configure ready for travel (site and highway).
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, steep inclines and level surfaces – loaded and unloaded.
- Manoeuvre in confined spaces whilst carrying loads.
- Ensure the suitability of the tipping and loading area.
- Explain the actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services.
- Position to receive loads.
- Comply with loading procedures.
- Ensure loading integrity and security.
- Transfer loads to different locations.
- Discharge loads into trenches and over edges.
- Maintain safe and tidy working areas.
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures.
- Explain loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting.