We're Recruiting CPCS Trainers and Testers06/02/2019
CTA are Looking to recruit two CPCS Trainers or Testers with the potential of the Plant Trainer Manager Role.
Construction Training Academy Ltd is one of the leading independent providers of accredited training, qualifications and assessments within the UK construction industry. We offer a nationwide service and first-class CPCS, NPORS and Site Safety Plus approved training facilities to construction and civil engineering organisations, as well as individual construction operatives.
CTA are looking to recruit two Trainers or Testers to work in our ever-growing company based in DN10 but travelling for off centre training and testing may be required. This contract is full time (PAYE) with salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Experience within the Construction Plant Competence Scheme as a Trainer or Tester
- Adequate IT Skills
- Great management and organisational skills required
- NPORS knowledge and instructor qualification – preferred but not essential
- Trainer and Tester for the following categories
- Excavator 360 Above and Below
- Forward Tipping Dumper
- Ride on Roller
- Telescopic Handler
- Slinger Signaller
- Excavator 180 – preferred but not essential
- Telescopic Handler suspended loads - preferred but not essential
- Wheeled Loading Shovel - preferred but not essential
- Rear Tipping Dumper - preferred but not essential
- Agricultural Tractor - preferred but not essential
- Plant and Vehicle Marshal - preferred but not essential
To apply or request further information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please be sure to provide your CPCS/NPORS instructor number