COVID-19 (CORONA VIRUS) STATEMENT16/03/2020
COVID-19 (CORONA VIRUS) STATEMENT – 25/03/2020 ongoing
Update: 20th April, 2020
Construction Training Academy is still currently closed for training but please be aware we are still working regular hours and you can contact us for any advice and guidance you may need. Please call on 03332 027170 or email at email@example.com
We hope you are all keeping safe & well.
Update: 25th March, 2020
CTA has taken the decision to temporarily close its training facilities. This decision has not been taken lightly, but this is the best option for the safety of its staff, its customers and the public.
We wish everyone the best of luck and we hope everyone stays safe during this tough time.
*Please be aware staff members will be working from home to monitor phone calls and emails if you require any assistance.
Kind Regards and well wishes.
All staff at CTA.
COVID-19 (CORONA VIRUS) STATEMENT – 13/03/2020 (Please see update above)
CONSTRUCTION TRAINING ACADEMY
CTA are currently working in line with the advice given regarding COVID-19 and are remaining open, we are currently
monitoring all stock on an hourly basis (Toilet Paper, Hand Soap, Gloves, Blue Roll and Sanitiser). It is our main
concern to ensure that the safety and wellbeing of our customers, candidates, employee’s and business partners
remain the top priority.
CTA are also on a regular basis, ensuring that all surfaces and areas within the training centre are regularly cleaned
and disinfected which is already part of our day to day routine. Whilst we are actively searching for extra stock, due
to the circumstances in the supermarkets and online, we suggest bringing along hand sanitiser if you have any.
We will continue to follow the World Health Organisation and UK Government guidelines relating to Coronavirus
- Please pay attention to all safety and advice signage located around the training centres.
- Please refrain from paying in cash, the preferred method of payment at present is card or BACS.
- Please be sure to use the hand soap provided where necessary.
- For the benefit of yourself and others, please make sure the environment is kept clean and hygienic.
- If you have any symptoms or have a fever of 37.8°C or greater please contact us as soon as possible to
arrange for your course to be postponed.
- If you have recently returned from any of the affected countries or have recently been in contact with
someone is currently or was self-isolating, please make us aware as soon as possible.
- Reduce all physical contact such as handshaking
- Reduce any desk sharing, food sharing, drink sharing etc.
CTA are communicating with all external awarding bodies seeking advice and requesting guidance on what measures
will be put in place if the situation worsens.
CTA cancellation policy/postponement policy:
Due to the currently unfolding situation regarding COVID-19, Each case will be reviewed and decided on a course by
course basis, this will be due to the below reasons:
- Instructor Costs / Cancellation Costs
- Awarding Body Costs
- Machine Hire Costs
- Reasons for cancelling / postponing
CTA will ensure to work closely with all customers where possible to avoid any loss of money for both the
customers and the training departments. Please do make us aware as soon as you are, that your course may need to
be cancelled or postponed so we can minimise any costs that may occur.
Please find below useful links: